D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index D&D Heroes Forums
Web forums for our little corner of the gamingverse

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Character back stories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index -> Nik's Campaign
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quakemonkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Character back stories Reply with quote

Hey ya'll,

If you guys don't mind, could you post/email me your character's back stories? You can be as brief or detailed as you like. This is optional, so if you don't wanna do it thats cool. Even if you have given up on your back stories, I'd still like em or if you wanna change them go ahead and come up with something new.

I wanna try and work the backgrounds into the game more. Let me know what you guys think/want.

Laters
cfredrickson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Hamli Stoneaxe Bio Reply with quote

Hamli Stoneaxe was born the only son of Makli and Thorn Stoneaxe. He as brough up in a house hold of dwarvenstone masons. His parents are directly resonce able for many public buildings, fortifications and sewerworks of there adopted home town. The Family is know and well respected for their quality work and fare dealings.

Hamli decided at an early age he would rather swing an axe then a stonework hammer. So he spent may days as a boy guarding the quarry workers as they cut and gathered stone.

When Hamli reached the age of adulthood he was told of a family tragedy inwhich the Stoneaxe clan where driven from there true home in the mountains by betrayal and violence.

Hamlis Grandfather Drost Stoneaxe was the commander of the defence of the hold. But was betrayed by Evil dwarves and there Demon and Orc supporters. Drost died a broken man.

Hamli swore he would find a way to get back and see he his clans former hold and do what he could to return honor to the clan.

He is a loyal friend and steadfast allie. Also it is not good to trifle with his short temper as it usually leads to violence. Exclamation
Hamli beleaves that one way to get the experience he needs is to travel the underdark and seek its treasures.

Also he hopes reunite with cousins and kin to aid mission of return. Hamli calls all his true friends 'cousin' for this reason.
quakemonkey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Christian. I really like your bio. Thanks for responding too! I now understand why Hamli kills. lol

- nik
Lastman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Cyrus Reply with quote

Being a hub of elemental magic, Calimshan attracts sorcerers of every stripe.

Many veterans of the Calishite Warrior's Guild adapt to the realm by cross-training, for situations when martial prowess is insufficient.

Nevertheless, the mercenary trade provides ample opportunities for Cyrus to use his sheer brawn in the service of arcane or mundane employers.

Goals: He's aware of a reward for the retrieval of a large prayer rug as well as the bounty on the heads of the thieves. Scrying has been unable to pinpoint it's location, so it is assumed that it's being masked in a rival temple.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index -> Nik's Campaign All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: