D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index D&D Heroes Forums
Web forums for our little corner of the gamingverse

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Character write-ups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index -> Children of Men
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Character write-ups Reply with quote

Here's mine, for those interested and for reference:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=d4cnw59_28g2dhww

For the "back of the sheet," I've italicized the key words, to help compensate for the lack of spatial arrangement in the document. I'll fill in more if I come up with anything, or as play progresses.

-Will
izzat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm embarassed to admit, but after a month or so without meeting, I need to look at my character sheet before I do my write-up.. I remember that I'm a dirty cop, I have low Lore, and Lymov watches cable news.
izzat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For most of his life, Owen Maenner took the easy way out. He joined the army because it was easier than going to school. He joined the police because it was a sure thing following the army. He joined DHS because it was easier to investigate when you didn't have due process. He took Beyolendall because it enhanced his performance. He started trading rebels because he made more money and did less work.

Owen rarely did more than the acceptable minimum. Chigirinsky was the exception. Ivor needed entry to the US in a bad way, and he promised Owen the most important thing he had ever seen. Doubtful, Maenner thought, but he slipped DHS a few extra Afghanis, and that bust made it easier for one lone Prole to disappear into the burn pile.

Chigirinsky's gift was a key named Lymov. It certainly was the most important thing Owen had ever seen. Lymov taught him that hell was real, and that Owen was probably going there.

Maenner knew DHS didn't know or recognize this. This is why Chigirinsky couldn't be caught. DHS could barely fight terror on the physical front. A metaphysical war, even a shadow war, would be too much for the country to take.

Ivor was safe, but that wasn't good enough. All of his connections had to disappear, too. Nothing could lead back to Ivor.

One night, Owen put in his first overtime shift. He used Lymov to get into the basement and dig up everything they had on the local Marxists. That's how he found MGFN.

The report was already blacked out, but one page had been skipped, either by accident or design. Although he could not tell how, Owen and most of his department had been exposed to MGFN. Had he not been taking Beyolendall, he'd already be dead. As is, he had six months, at best.

more later...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index -> Children of Men All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: