D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index D&D Heroes Forums
Web forums for our little corner of the gamingverse

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What ever happened to this guy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
quakemonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: What ever happened to this guy? Reply with quote

quakemonkey wrote:
Yeah ok, i liked this the first time when it was called World of Warcraft. I've said it before and I'll say it again. 4E is a pen and paper version of WoW, which is fine, but the nerds a Wizards should stop pretending like they came up with some awesome innovation. All the new "no down time" crap and everyone having something to do is strait outta WoW and the Wizards jerks should just admit it. And I don't buy this crap that 4E is going to feel like 1E. From what I've seen, it's not really anything like old DnD at all. It's gonna feel like playing a video game, but with worst graphics, ha!

The core mechanics sound a lot better then 3x though, It'll just take me some time to get used to it I guess. From looking at the character sheets, the classes feel more like fantasy superheros then anything else.

The cleric hardly has any healing abilities, I guess this is good, but the class didn't really seem like a cleric to me. I better take a second look, as my first was brief.

I hate DnD too, just so you guys know. I <3 WoW though, so now I'm confused and enraged! WnW for the wins! Also other stuff and things...oh and when I played Rock Band with Mike, I was able to handle the drums by myself for the most part, yea! Thunderballs rulz1!!on3!111

Reading my old posts make me all nostalgic : )
izzat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He started kissing 4E and then he moved to OHIO! BOOOOO!
Will

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nik - LOL...I was thinking that myself the other day, when *I* was re-reading old posts of yours. Smile
quakemonkey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea!!! Thomas finally got an avatar!!!

Izzat wrote:
He started kissing 4E and then he moved to OHIO! BOOOOO!

Mmmmmm sexy 4e. I said she was fat, but now i'm all over her!

Will wrote:
Nik - LOL...I was thinking that myself the other day, when *I* was re-reading old posts of yours. Smile

Yeah i'm crazy : (
Post new topic   Reply to topic    D&D Heroes Forums Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: